Atari which is well known around the world as one of the most iconic interactive entertainment producers , today released their new Mobile game Lunar Battle. Lunar Battle has been described as a combination of a Hybrid City Build and Space Shooter. According to Atari the game is now available on both Google play and the App Store and is free-to-play.
Lunar Battle Background
In Lunar Battle you are a part of a crew of intergalactic explorers whose journey begins when they crash land on a planet in deep space that is inhospitable and mysterious. The game incorporates arcade style incorporates arcade-style combat elements that were originally popularized in classic Atari space shooters such as Asteroids™ and Star Raiders®. Hence gathering resources is and building your base will be a key task in ensuring that you and your brave crew survive on this Mysterious planet.
In Lunar Planet just building a base won’t be enough. In order to build a growing and prospering populace one must brave not only the desolate terrain of the planet but also alien threats. Players can take to the sklies and fight against not only AI units but also other players’ spacecrafts which makes for an exhilarating multiplayer experience. In addition to all of this Lunar Battle has a self-sufficient economy which will allow you and your crew to live and thrive.
- Build a Base – Create a thriving planetary colony by building all of the essentials a space community needs – power, food, water, tech and more. Customize building layouts to create the ultimate personalized galactic refuge.
- Explore the Planet and Harvest Resources – Unearth precious resources including space ores, ship parts and untapped energy sources. Use the materials to keep your population growing and the colony booming.
- Take Flight and Fight – Participate in Player-versus-Environment (PVE) and asynchronous Player-versus-Player (PVP) dogfights as part of the thrilling arcade space shooter experience. Use materials crafted and salvaged on the surface to outfit and upgrade space fighters with a selection of powerful lasers, plasma cannons, shields and more to become the terror of the stars!
- Destroy the Enemy – Equip workers with blasters to fight off hordes of deadly aliens and expand human territory.
- Conquer Campaigns – Beat 50 levels of pulse-pounding space action. Try to score three stars on each level to receive rewards and earn craftable salvage for completing missions.
“Lunar Battle is an innovative game unlike other mobile city-builders because of its deep resource management and exciting arcade combat,” said Fred Chesnais, Chief Executive Officer, Atari. “We are excited to launch Lunar Battle worldwide today, as we think players will enjoy the unique mixture of city-building simulation and arcade-style space shooting.”
Developed by On5, Lunar Battle is available now for download on the App Store for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, as well as Google Play for Android devices here:
- App Store: http://uberstrategist.link/LunarBattleAppStore
- Google Play: http://uberstrategist.link/LunarBattleGooglePlay
iOS – Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Android – Minimum OS 4.0.3, resolution 960×640. Available only on GooglePlay.
You can Watch the Trailer Below
For more information, visit www.LunarBattle.com